We’ve promised to provide better products in the future and we’ve never forgot that. Besides introducing new product – DirectoryEngine, we’re also in the process to implement the others. After collecting and discussing suggestions from our customers, ForumEngine is once again updated with some new options and bug fixes:
– Report a thread: Whenever users see a violated thread, they can use this function to inform the admin. The admin then can remove the thread after consideration, which will help to reduce inappropriate posts on their sites.
– Log in via Google plus account: Users now can login to ForumEngine via their Google plus accounts besides the other social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter.
– Changing slugs from the back – end: From now on, when admins want to change the slugs, they can do it right from the back end, no more code work needed.
– Update website title: the website title is upgraded so that you can enhance your SEO work.
– Adding “rel=no follow” and “ target=_ blank” to external links of your site posts or page.
– Fix issue when installing new fresh theme: In the previous versions, when customers installed theme in a totally new site, they couldn’t generate template pages as well as see their avatars. The issues are all fixed, the site runs smoothly now.
– Fix https issue when loading jquery mobile library on mobile version.
– Fix underscore tag.
What an amazing update! For those of us using a child-theme setup: is it possible to see what files have changed? Thanks a lot 🙂
What is the functionality of reporting to thread or comment