Now Stripe Connect is integrated with Escrow system in FreelanceEngine!
This extension helps transactions among admin, freelancers and employers work smoothly with Escrow system via Stripe gateway.
How Escrow Stripe work perfectly on your Freelance Marketplace Website
Escrow Stripe extension gives an admin a power to control all the transactions in the Freelance Marketplace Website. And admin can monetize from it too!
- Escrow system guarantees that no payments are made until all of the terms and conditions between the employer and freelancer have been followed. There’ll be a neutral third party (admin) in the transaction holding the money. After the transaction, admin can keep a fee.
- Unlike other payment services, Stripe focuses on providing the technical, fraud prevention, and banking infrastructure required to operate online payment systems.
As you can see, Escrow Stripe is very useful. However, this extension has some requirements that you have to adapt to use it
- Escrow Stripe is currently available only for US Stripe Account.
- The recipient’s bank must be in the US.
- When sending to a debit card, transfer must be less than $3000 (And this debit card must be US Visa or Mastercard)
FreelanceEngine – Best practice for Escrow Stripe
If you want to build a freelance marketplace website, then FreelanceEngine – Freelance Marketplace Theme with Escrow Stripe extension is the best choice for you. Besides, if you have already bought FreelanceEngine and you want to improve the performance of your site to get more revenue, you should consider adding Escrow Stripe.
We guarantee that you will never regret this decision.
Reverse Auction contest and more Free Stuff
In order to celebrate the release of Escrow Stripe – the latest extension for FreelanceEngine, we now open a Reverse Auction. This auction will bring to you a chance to get FreelanceEngine and FreelanceEngine Escrow Stripe extension for free!
Hope this helps!