As mentioned in our roadmap, MjE PayUMoney is the next payment gateway integrated into MicrojobEngine to help your users have more choices when checkout on your service marketplace. That’s why today we are here to announce you that MjE PayUMoney for India extension is officially rolled out.
PayUMoney – A State-Of-The-Art Payment Gateway Solution For Online Businesses
Known as the largest payment gateway in India, PayUMoney is currently catering to more than 3,000,000 merchants, creating a safe and secure ecosystem that enables anyone to make and receive online payments by credit cards.
Top 5 reasons to choose PayUMoney payment gateway
- Available for anyone to set up: Whether you are a service provider, an online store owner, an ambitious start-up entrepreneur or a growing marketplace owner, you can easily set up an account to accept online payments with minimum development effort.
- Lightning fast activation: The whole process of accepting payment is completed within minutes, so your users haven’t wait for hours at checkout.
- World class security: All your transactions are secured with 128 bit SSL encryption and two-factor authentication. PayUMoney also applies 100+ risk rules for each payment so you can focus on your business rather than data security.
- Quickly get a snapshot of your business and take immediate action: You can easily manage your transactions, refunds, and disputes from one single dashboard. Besides, you are able to download reports across data segments or view real time transactions and take business decisions immediately.
- Lowest prices assured: There is no setup & annual maintenance fees. However, you will be charged 2.0% per successful transaction.
To use MjE PayUMoney, your business is required to have:
- PayUMoney merchant account.
- Be located in India.
- Your site is running MicrojobEngine theme.
MjE PayUMoney For India Back-end Settings
PayUMoney not only offers your buyers the ease of convenience and security but it is also so easy to set up. It only takes you 3 – 5 minutes to install and configure the extension.
- Install and activate MjE PayUMoney Extension
- From your Dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New to add MjE PayUMoney plugin.
- Then, activate this plugin as the image below:
- Change the payment currency
To use MjE PayUMoney payment gateway, you must change the code and sign of your current payment currency into that of the Indian rupee (sign: ₹; code: INR):
- Enable/Disable payment test mode feature
You can select to either enable or disable payment test mode feature, allowing you to test payment without any charge.
- PayUMoney settings
From your admin dashboard, go to Engine Settings → Payment Gateways → PayUMoney to set up.
In this section, you have to enable the PayUMoney payment gateway and enter the API Credentials, including the live client id and live secret (in case you disable the Payment Test Mode feature).
Get PayUMoney API Credentials
Here are the steps to help you get the API Credentials:
- Log into your PayU Money seller dashboard (https://www.payumoney.com/) using your username and password. If you use a test account, log in at this URL: https://test.payumoney.com/
- Navigate to Settings → My Account in the Seller dashboard.
- Find the Merchant Key under the Merchant-Key Salt tab and insert its value into the form on the left.
- Find the Salt under the Merchant-Key Salt tab and insert its value into the form on the left.
Let’s install this plugin and start accepting payments online!
Above are all about MjE PayUMoney for India payment gateway plugin, we hope that this makes it easier for you to conduct your business. If you have any further questions or require more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer them.