There is a ton of great and innovative suggestions for FreelanceEngine sent from our beloved customers and we really want to add them all. In fact, we have collected a quite list of requests and we plan to tackle every single one.
Today we are proud to introduce a brand new extension for your FreelanceEngine website: FrE Private Message, the most requested feature for freelance marketplace theme.
What is FrE Private Message extension?
FrE Private Message is made to satisfy your need. This is an extension of FreelanceEngine – a professional freelance marketplace theme. With it, your employers can easily start a private conversation with bidders before accepting the bid. Thus, they can understand if the candidate is a good fit, then increase employer’s chance to get the right freelancer than it was before.
Here are its functions:
- Admin Settings
Admins can see all other’s private message. Moreover, to prevent spamming onsite, admins can set time delay between two messages.
- Send Message ( create a new conversation )
Employer can easily start a conversation with freelancers right on the front-end.
Note: Only employer can start a conversation with one or more freelancers
- Reply Message
Easily reply in the conversation box
- List Conversation
Automatically list out all the conversations in the Your Profile/Project section.
- Search Conversation
Employer and freelancer can search a conversation by keyword or project name.
- Filter Conversation
Employer and freelancer can filter message by conversation statuses (all, unread)
- Archive Message
Either freelancer or employer can delete their messages.
- Archive Conversation
Employer and freelancer can delete a conversation. If one of them delete a conversation, it still remain in the inbox of the other. Once both sides delete conversation, the conversation will be permanently deleted on website.
How does Private Message extension work on FreelanceEngine theme?
- Employer: After posting a project and then receiving notification of bidding from freelancers, employer can send a message to specific bidder before accepting the bid in Your profile/Project details. Employer clicks on the project, then the image below would appear. There is a blue Message button on the right corner:
- Employer clicks on that blue button and a pop-up will show up, like this:
- Freelancer: After employer types a message and sends it, freelancer would receive a notification about a new message in the Inbox:
- Freelancer clicks on the message to read and reply:
And then the message flow continues smoothly when user can receive new message instantly without refreshing page. 🙂
Private Message – A great extension to boost up your freelance marketplace website
Whether you has thought or hasn’t thought about bringing up a private message function to your website. These following reasons will help you make up your mind to add-in FrE Private Message as a key function for your online business.
- Giving employers more opportunities to find out the right freelancers for their projects
- Creating a clear overview between freelancers and employers before the project is started
- Giving freelancers more chances to persuade employer that they are qualified for the project
- The time on page will be extended because employers and freelancers can communicate right on your website
- Boost up your website reputation to a perfect place to get the freelance projects done.
Private Message – Best communicating tool for FreelanceEngine
- If you strive to create a perfect freelance marketplace website, FreelanceEngine theme with Private Message extension is a smart decision for your business.
- If you have already owned FreelanceEngine and you also want to give your users a best communication tool, then adding Private Message would be a really good upgrade.
In the near future, we are going to introduce many more amazing features for FreelanceEngine. Keep following us and stay tuned for the upcoming release.