QAEngine is back with improvements to make your site more stable and of course better.
Google ReCaptcha implementation
From now on, whenever users sign up or post a question, they will have to insert Google captcha. With this implementation, you can reduce the number of spam comments on your site for sure.
Add lightbox to image
With this update, when users click on the image, it’ll be zoomed out and overlap the content. As a result, the photo will be displayed prettier and users can see the photo clearly.
Display social media buttons
Users now can quickly visit their social network accounts using the buttons on the left of the site. It’ll be more convenient for the users, just by a lick and they can access their social community.
Exclude admin from the users list
With QAEngine v1.5, admins are excluded from the users list, the other won’t know who is the administrator or how many points the admin has.
- Fix “Login issue”: with this update, when un-logged in users click on the “Contact” button. The Modal Login will appear instead of the Modal Contact.
- The “Custom slug” option is moved a separate tab.
- Fix “Facebook login” issue: the function works fine now, you won’t meet any trouble while setting it up. Moreover, the update will enhance the security.
- Fix “Category” issue: in the previous versions, when users changed category value by adding a question, it is adding a New Category. The bug has been fixed now.
- Fix “Contact” issue: the modal contact works well now, the ajax won’t run two times in a row anymore.
- The form “Add a question” is now embedded in a page instead of a pop up page.
- Fix search Cyrillic on mobile version.