DirectoryEngine version 1.2
The latest version of DirectoryEngine includes some new small yet useful features, which helps to enhance your site performance.
The rating has already worked with Schema Google rating. From now on, the rating information in your page will be displayed when being searched on Google. It can lead to enhance rich snippets and these rich snippets can increase SERP click through rates by up to 30%. That means up to 30% more traffic will be generated to your site.
Speed up map loading
The map loading speed is improved quite a lot compare to the previous versions. Even if your site contains a hundred places, you don’t have to wait the map loading for too long.
Login in admin panel
In the previous versions, admins have to login in the front-end first to visit the dashboard. They now can change this setting in the back-end, if they disable the option “Login in admin panel”, they can directly visit their admin page.
Delete posts in the front-end
With DE v1.2, users can directly delete unwanted posts right in their profile area.
– Fix “Override” issue: The “Sign in” button won’t be override by the slider anymore.
– Fix “Hover menu” issue: The menu works fine now.
FreelanceEngine version 1.1.1
With FrE v188.8.131.52, a tons of bugs has been fixed.
Complete notification system
Whenever users activate the account using the link provided in the email, there’ll be notification informing the successful action. In addition, the bug is also fixed, if they refresh the page, they don’t have to verify it again.
Fix “Profile issue”
– The profile’s avatar will be cropped right even when the users upload a small avatar.
– Users won’t meet any troubles updating their profiles anymore.
Fix bugs on mobile
– Fix “Translation” issue: You can translate all the text now.
– Fix “Loading page” issue: The page won’t load too long.
– Fix “Access profile” issue: No more hassles access your profile area anymore.
– The title won’t go off the folder anymore. It’ll be shortened according to the default setting.
– Google tracking snippet now works fine with FreelanceEngine.
The upcoming updates
Last but not least, here are the main implementations for the next versions of FreelanceEngine and DirectoryEngine. We hope that you can find these info useful and keep supporting us in the future.
– DirectoryEngine: The next updates will include two new features which have been requested by many customers.
+ Claim a listing.
+ Report a listing.
– FreelanceEngine: These below features will help to enhance user’s communications on your site.
+ Work space on site.
+ Notification system.