Today EngineThemes would bring to you the latest version of ClassifiedEngine Theme v2.4. This newest version improves some feature and also fixes some bugs.
Compatible with WordPress 4.3
The version 4.3 of WordPress, named “Billie”, has been available since August 2015. This WordPress’s version is easier for you to format and customize your website.
And now, ClassifiedEngine version 2.4 is compatible with WordPress 4.3. We guarantee that the performance of your website will be better with this improvement. Specifically, CE-Map, CE-Shop, and CE-ADRoll are also compatible with WordPress 4.3.
- Automatic page creation: Enable and Disable buttons are now available, which allow admin to control the function of creating pages automatically. You can access this function at Dashboard/Engine Settings/Settings/Ads/Creating Page with the automatic generator.
- HTML and UI of the homepage are refined to work more perfectly with Woocommerce and CE Shop extension.
- Moreover, in this update, admin and seller are able to add “Sold” tag to purchased items. In the homepage, all sold items are not displayed so buyer will only see available-for-sale items.
- Display RSS feeds correctly.
- “Mark as sold” checkbox can be translated to other languages.
- Search function on mobile version is available now.
- CE-Map is updated to version 1.5.4
- CE-Shop is updated to version 1.2
- CE-ADRoll is updated to version 1.0.3
This also sums up our latest ClassifiedEngine version. If you have any question while updating ClassifiedEngine version 2.4, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical support staff will help you solve the concern.