EstateEngine v1.3.5 has been released with Google Maps API Key improvement and bug fixes.
Improvement – Google Maps API Key
Add Google Maps API Key option to Engine Settings > Settings > Map settings section.
- Expired property can be renewed from this version.
- From now on, visitor can only see the published places in an author’s profile.
- Fix UI bug of “Load more” icon in the review page.
- Resolve icon missing in the place item. Texts used for status description of a place are updated as well.
- Display the exact number of days when you create a package in the back-end.
- Change texts in the payment plans when you create a package. Particularly, “for 0 days” is appropriately replaced by “for unlimited days” in case you disable the “Availability” option (Engine Settings > Settings > Payment).
- [Mobile] The “Bed” text is now in sync after you load more.
- [Mobile] Resolve avatar missing after you search by user in the list user page.
If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.