FreelanceEngine 1.7.10 has been released with a well-designed credit tab as well as improvements in the bid flow & FrE Private Message.
Theme (Bid flow)
- To bid a project, freelancer MUST:
- Complete his profile.
- Be invited to bid by employer if admin enables the “Invited to Bid” option (Engine Settings > Settings > Content > Invited to Bid).
- Have enough available bid(s) in his account if admin enables the “Pay to Bid” option (Engine Settings > Settings > Freelancer > Pay to Bid).
- “Purchase Bid” button is added in the project details page reminding freelancer to buy the bid(s) package in case his available bid(s) for project bidding has run out.
- [Freelancer] Available and pending bid(s) for project bidding are displayed on the right sidebar of freelancer’s profile. Also, if freelancer already has bid(s) in his account but wants to buy more, simply click on the “Purchase Bid” button.
- [Employer] Besides, the purchased package is seamlessly shown on the right sidebar of employer’s profile.
- Remove “The free bids number” field in back-end.
- Emails & notifications are properly sent to either employer or freelancer for any activities related to the project such as project bid, bid cancellation and bid invitation.
- Change UX of portfolio update section. Particularly, freelancers must complete their profile before updating portfolio.
Credit tab is re-designed for better appearance.
Credit tab on desktop
Credit tab on mobile
FreelanceEngine Private Message
“Time delay between two emails” field is added allowing admin to set the specific pause time between two emails sent to both employer & freelancer.
Above are all new changes and bug fixes in FreelanceEngine 1.7.10. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.