FreelanceEngine 1.7.11 is released with new changes regarding the payment process and bid acceptance flows. Besides, FrE Credit, FrE Private Message, AE Stripe, AE Stripe Escrow extensions are updated as well.
Payment Process Flow
From FreelanceEngine 1.7.11, when users make a new transaction on your site, they will receive an invoice including transaction details.
This invoice means the transaction request was sent to admin and is under review.
Re-design the bid acceptance flow for better UI/UX
- Adjust the appearance of the freelancer bidding list in the project detail page.
“Accept” buttons are seamlessly displayed. No need to hover your mouse onto the budget as before
“Confirm bid acceptance” modal is displayed when employer clicks on “Accept” button
Only detailed info of the chosen freelancer shows up
- The design of project detail tabs in both employer and freelancer profiles are changed as well.
Employer’s project details tab
Freelancer’s project details tab
- Employer and freelancer’s public profiles have new appearances.
Employer’s public profile
Freelancer’s public profile
- Bid acceptance modals (PayPal & Credit) are re-designed for better display.
- New process-payment page for the bid acceptance.
- Re-design the Private Message, Update Stripe Account form and the checkout via AE Stripe modal.
- From now on, the free package can only be purchased once per employer.
- [FrE Credit] Notification is added when the filtering process shows no search results.
- [FrE Credit] Notification is now sent to admin once employer re-submits his project.
- When “Free to submit listing” option is enabled, admin will receive a notifying email whenever there’s a new post on site.
- “Featured project” is no longer available. The Feature Project tab in Homepage is hidden as well.
- Fix some minor bugs in private message.
- No longer double the deposited amount on the credit balance.
- “Purchase to bid” button in the user’s profile is hidden if you disable the “Pay to Bid” option (Engine Settings → Settings → Freelancer).
- Also, the pricing plan is also hidden if you enable the “Free to submit listing” option (Engine Settings → Settings → Payment).
- Fix some bugs of reCAPTCHA.
- Better translation support for email.
*NOTE: Along with FreelanceEngine 1.7.11, AE Stripe 1.3.2, AE Stripe Escrow 1.2.1, FrE Private Message 1.1.7 and FrE Credit 1.1.6 extensions are also updated to the latest version.