In FreelanceEngine 1.7.4, multiple bugs are fixed in both desktop and mobile.
- [New option] Automatic page creation can be turned off in back-end at Engine Settings → Settings → General.
- [FrE Private Message] Now when you are at Profile Details tab and choose Inbox in your profile, the system will correctly redirect you to Message tab.
- When country field in Profile Details is typed in manually, countries with more than 1 word in length are saved properly.
- [Mobile] [Share role responsibilities disabled] Employer is not allowed to access Profile details of Freelancer.
- In “Archived post” Email, link address to Dashboard is displayed correctly.
- Footer does not disappear after users log in.
- [Mobile] Better search box display in iPhone 4, 5.
- Sub-categories are no longer shown as main categories in Advance search, and Post a project form.
- No payment step is required when free pricing plan is chosen. To do this, set SKU as Free, and Price as $0 in back-end.
- In Credit Changelog, the number of credits a freelancer receives for a project is shown accurately.
- When users post a project, only links to Post, Page, Profile, Project are allowed.
- In a project milestones, Admin can “Mark as close”.
- Fatal bug in Profile is fixed.
- Bug of FrE Milestone is fixed.
View FreelanceEngine 1.7.4 Changelog.
For further help, please contact email@example.com.
Leave a Reply