FreelanceEngine version 1.7.7 has been released with multiple bug fixes on both mobile and desktop
- Bug of invalid captcha when the user types an email address or username already used on the site.
- Emails about new projects matching freelancers’ categories are sent to freelancers in case “Free to submit listing” is enabled.
- When an archived project is re-submitted, its published date is the most recent one, instead of the initial date when the project was first posted as before.
- Filter portfolio with skills is now available.
- Signed-up user but without email confirmation cannot submit a project.
- The total fee in bid acceptance & finished project form is identically displayed.
- Better translation support.
- [Mobile] “Disable comment” feature works seamlessly on the project page (Engine Settings > Settings > Content > Disable Comment).
- [Mobile] Also on the project page, when you enable “Sharing Role Capabilities” feature, “Bid” button is properly displayed instead of “Opening” as before.
For further help, please contact email@example.com.