FreelanceEngine version 1.7.8 has been released with UX improvement, sub-skills are no longer supported, tabs are compatible with VC 4.12, other bugs are also fixed.
- Automatically scroll up to the first input error in the “Submit project” form.
- From this version, sub-skills are no longer supported in Skills field. All are made as parent. To avoid any possible issues, you are recommended to move all the sub skills into the main ones before updating to the latest version.
- If the category set in freelancer’s profile is a parent category, he still receives emails about projects whose categories are the sub ones under that freelancer’s parent category.
- When employers select the free package to post projects, emails about relevant projects are sent to freelancers as usual.
- Stripe & PayUMoney gateways are properly displayed when freelancer buys credit to bid.
- From now on, when buying credit to bid and checking out via PayPal, freelancer will accurately receive credits used for project bid instead of credits running in the Credit tab. Besides, each SKU must be set under a unique name in the Dashboard.
- [AE Custom Fields] Date format when posting projects and setting in Dashboard are well matched. The default is d/m/Y.
- Tabs in FreelanceEngine are now compatible with Visual Composer 4.12.
- Fix the bug of blank notification when employer invites freelancer to bid for a project.
- The number of projects between mobile and desktop is now in sync on the project detail page.
- FreelanceEngine on desktop is no longer displayed as mobile version when opened in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Now visitors can login or register on your site if you choose Authenticate template for the page.
- Invalid reCAPTCHA error when visitor submits a project and then signs up is resolved.
- [Mobile] “Opening” text no longer displays when a project is completed as before.
- [Mobile] In the project detail page, “Load more” button now runs well.
For further help, please contact email@example.com.