FreelanceEngine 1.8.1 has been updated its version hotfix. Some bugs such as social login, logo footer replacement, and PHP 7.x & SQL warning are resolved.
- Users are now can seamlessly log in via their social account such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- You are able to replace the default logo footer from this version (Customize → Site Identity → Site Logo).
- New sample data is available to install.
- Resolve the PHP 7.x and SQL warning.
- Minor UI changes.
- Fix bug of category receiver limitation.
- Hide the customization mode on front-end.
- Branding field is now integrated into the customize section (Appearance → Customize).