FreelanceEngine’s new menu
Along with FreelanceEngine’s full menu, we want to offer you another option to set up your site. You now can create a normal menu appears on the header.
You can easily set it up in the back-end by choosing “Standard header menu” for the menu location. It’ll then appear beautifully in the front-end as below.
With FreelanceEngine v1.3.3, employers can add any attachment with project details, it can be a doc file, a pdf file or others. By this way, the posted jobs will become more informative and the freelancers can consider more before bidding on the project.
Setup number format
We know that, number and currency formats are different within different countries. With FreelanceEngine version 1.3.3, you now can set up the decimal and thousand separators for currency right in your admin panel. You are free to change the settings based on your preference.
• Fix “Mobile” issue:
+ Fix “Profile” issue: In the previous version, when you active the Escrow system, the profile page doesn’t have a section to insert PayPal email. The bug has been fixed now.
+ Fix “Flag” issue: The flags for Featured places are now displayed beautifully.
• Fix “Search” issue: you now won’t met any problem while searching the freelancers any more.
• Fix “Select payer” issue: Previously, the fee payer sender couldn’t be used if a primary receiver is specified. This issue has gone now.
• Fix “Rating” issue: The top rating profiles tab now display the right result.
• Fix “Display” issue: In the previous versions, if users fill in the experience details in the sidebar, the details spill out to the next column. You won’t meet this issue again.
• Fix “Package plan” issue: You now can create and post package plan without hassles. Also, the plans which are marked as “Urgent” will be displayed fine in the project listing page
• Fix bug when making payment via Escrow system.