A small implementation is added in this version. When you search for a keyword, there will be a notification informing the number of results. By this way, users can quickly obtain the information.
Also, some bugs are fixed in FreelanceEngine version 1.6.1
- Bugs when using Visual Composer: in the previous versions, when users edited Visual composer in the front-end, the tabs would be doubled. Also, if you enabled the extension AE Custom fields, the content wouldn’t appear in the back-end. Those issues have been fixed.
- Bug in “List project” page: The counter now display the right number
- Bug after logging in: Previously, even after users have logged in, they still saw the “Login/Register” button. The bug has gone now
- Bug when translating words: The “Yes/no” text in “Available for hire” section is now translatable
- The reset button in WP customize works fine now
- The button to change “status” in mobile version is now clickable
- You now can upload images in Portfolios without trouble. Moreover, you now can update the profile via mobile devices