This week’s update of ClassifiedEngine focuses on the mobile version. Here’s what we got for you –
Small new things that matter
1) Keep user’s information after contacting a seller. This is only applied for mobile version. When a user sent a seller a message, the user’s information (name, email, phone number) are kept so that he won’t need to enter them again the next time he contacts a seller.
2) Make Categories page viewable on mobile. When users open the link to the Categories’ page on their tablets and smartphones, they will no longer be redirected to the homepage but to the categories page itself.
3) Make ads’ list by category or location viewable on mobile. On desktop version, users can view the list of jobs tagged under a category or location. Users can now view this list on mobile, too.
For items 2 and 3, we’re readying a Menu button so users can conveniently browse on mobile. Watch out for it in our next update!
1) Screen freezes when changing password.
2) Email is not validated. The registration form in Login button does not validate email address. It doesn’t throw an error message when the email address entered is invalid.
3) Design error: Mismatched password warning
Leave a Reply