We have but few fixes for JobEngine v2.4.4.
1) Resume is turned off but it’s still possible to register as a jobseeker from the Login button. When Resume feature is turned on, users have the option to select “Company” or “Jobseeker” when they register through the Login button. This option must only show the form for Company registration when Resume function is turned off.
2) Reordering job types and job categories in the Setup Wizard open multiple gray boxes.
3) Company URL shows not valid. When a link is added in the company website field in Post-a-Job page, the URL is shown as not valid when you click on it from Single Job page.
4) Resume form: Drop down for categories error and a line break needed for a warning text. The categories’ drop down in Create-a-Resume form does not display the categories. Also, the warning that shows when users entered invalid dates for Education and Work Experience is too long and overlaps other icons. The line break is fixed and we’ll revise the long text in the next version, too.
5) “Get a reminder” bug. Email reminder is not sent.
6) “Reset password” link is not working properly. When a user resets his password, the page displays an invalid key error.
All these issues shouldn’t be annoyances anymore after you update your site. If any of these still does, please tell us in the Comments or alert us in our forum.