Together with the new extensions, we’re happy to introduce two new updates: FreelanceEngine version 1.3.4 and DirectoryEngine version 1.8.2. The updates include some small implementations and bugs fixes, which help you to remove the issues and welcome a bright new year.
FreelanceEngine version 1.3.4
Number format setting
A new section is implemented in the number format setting. You now can decide the number of decimal points beside setting up the decimal and thousand separators for currency.
Remember the chosen project plan
From now on, the system will remember the chosen plan. If the employer has an active plan, when he posts a new project, his current plan will be applied. As a result, it will save a lot of time, the employer don’t have to go through the posting project all over again.
Sort users in back-end
Admin can sort users in the back-end by registration date. It will somehow help you to due with spam registration, you can sort them, select them and delete in bulk.
Show message in bid list
The project page now shows the message from the freelancers. As a result, admins can quickly obtain the information sent to them.
Moreover, a new notification is implemented, if the search fails to come up with an entry, there’ll be a message informing them about it.
Attachment on mobile
With the latest version, when users send messages to each other in the workspace, they can attach files using their mobile.
- The Escrow system now officially available on mobile.
- Fix “Edit” issue: Users now can remove the new added skill in the submit project page.
- Also, after adding a new skill, it’ll be saved in the profile.
- The “Finish” and “Close” button won’t overlap anymore.
- The Yoast SEO feature works fine now, the freelancers profiles will be indexed.
DirectoryEngine version 1.8.2
This version includes some bugs fixes to help you enhance the site performance.
- Bugs on mobile version:
– The search function works fine now.
– The rating now appear beautifully on the site.
– The infinity scroll also works well. In the previous version, when you refresh the page, this feature is unusable.
– The “Notice: undefined property” notification won’t appear in the “Review page” anymore.
- You won’t meet any trouble while logging in using your Google plus account anymore.
- “Search by budget” feature displays the right result now.
- Fix “Visual composer” feature: the elements are now displayed fine.
- Fix “Paging” feature in place listing page.
- Fix “Database” issue: the content on mobile and desktop is now similar.
Also, other products are updated to the latest versions: ClassifiedEngine, AE CustomFields, CE AdMap.
Leave a Reply