In JobEngine version 188.8.131.52, JE Jobroll is compatible with WordPress 4.5, bugs in ET Slider plugin, Create Resume page are properly fixed
JE Jobroll is now compatible with WordPress 4.5.
- When user creates a resume, a company page is not automatically created as before.
- Countdown feature works seamlessly in the “Create a resume” page.
- Change notification content displayed when a pending jobseeker applies for a job. Particularly, “It seems you don’t have any resume” is replaced by “Your resume is waiting for admin approval to be able to apply for any jobs.”
- Bug of UI in the Blog page is also fixed.
- [ET Slider] Resolved the sidebar scroll issue in the admin panel when adding dynamically slides.
- [Mobile] PayPal gateway is no longer hidden in the step payment.
For further help, please do not hesitate dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.