In QAEngine v2.0.8 is out with bug fixes on both desktop & mobile browser.
- Poll is seamlessly displayed in the questions page whether you enable the “Infinite Scroll” mode or not.
- Resolve the filter issue in the search page.
- Voted polls are no longer shown in the “Unanswered” tab from this version.
- “Maximum length” works properly now when user uses input texts from the browser’s cache.
- Fix the responsive bug when you rotate the tablet.
- The “Filter bad words” now functions properly.
- You cannot enter the negative number & special character in the “Send Email From” field from now on.
- Notification is no longer displayed when you have already chosen the category.
- Poll question is seamlessly displayed in the search bar.
- UI of polls in the homepage & search page are identical.
- [Mobile] Poll is seamlessly searched on mobile.
- [Mobile] Correct the search category function.
For further help, please contact email@example.com.
However pagination for “categories” or “tags” are not working or displaying. Whole footer seems to be missing for it. So, even if I put anything inside that “Button ads banner sidebar” its not going to display for category or tag listing pages.
You can check the sample at: http://civilqa.com/topic/civil-engineering/ (though these tag has 141 posts, it is not showing pagination after end of 40 listed posts).
Please fix it ASAP. Other than that I have really felt the improvement. Thanks!
Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it.
Per your concern, please go to http://forum.enginethemes.com/ to post about the problem you’ve encountered. Our TS will be glad to assist you in solving it.
Hello, how come I can’t set up the Register?
Regarding this, please go to http://forum.enginethemes.com/ to post about the problem you’ve encountered in details. Our TS will check and assist you in solving it.