QAEngine v2.0.9 is updated with multiple bug fixes on both desktop & mobile.
- 404 error no longer occurs when user transfers among tabs in the author’s profile page.
- “Filter By” text is seamlessly translated.
- Bug in Category selection in the Ask a Question & Create a Poll modals on the RTL site is fixed.
- Infinite Scroll now functions seamlessly when user chooses a tag.
- Update the error notification display in the Create a Poll modal.
- Comments won’t be automatically published if “Comment must be manually approved” is enabled (Settings > Discussion > Before a comment appears).
- Users are properly redirected to user’s profile when they click on the name of people leaving comments in the poll detail page.
- Blog posts whose length is too long are now paginated on both desktop & mobile.
- Question Category & Question Tag pages are seamlessly paginated.
- Resolve the pagination issue when you set Blog page as the Front page.
- [Mobile] “Contact” button in the User profile works well on mobile (iOS).
- [Mobile] The detail question page is properly opened via link shared on Facebook.
For further help, please contact email@example.com.