In QAEngine v2.0.7 is updated with some UX improvements, better translation support, and bug fixes.
- Better UX in the file page.php.
- Add “Sign in” link in the “Forgot password” form.
- [Mobile] The text “Sign in with” in the intro page is now translation supported.
- User can embed YouTube video in the comment and answer section.
- “Recent comments” widget on the left sidebar describes specifically user’s activities in a question.
- Invalid reCAPTCHA is no longer shown in the “Ask a Question” form when you disable reCAPTCHA for Questions (Engine Settings > Settings > Captcha).
- Hide “Update Database” announcement after successful update (Engine Settings > Pump Question).
- Remove Poll tab in the user’s profile when Poll Maker feature is disabled.
- Display the exact number of members in the “Users” page.
- “Polls Per Page” is appropriately replaced by “Questions Per Page” text on the Homepage.
- A number of votes and views are not automatically reset to 0 after you edit a question in the back-end as before.
- [Mobile] Users now can change profile picture from mobile.
For further help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.