Continuing the series of MicrojobEngine video tutorials, today we’re thrilled to give you a quick guide to set up the payment plan that will display on the post a mJob form.
What is the payment plan?
Payment plans are price packages you create for your users to choose when posting mJobs. Each payment plan shows package name, price, period (in days) a mJob will be activated on your site and the number of mJobs that can be posted with the package.
To set up the payment plan, please follow the video tutorial below:
If you don’t like the video or need more instructions, then continue reading.
Where can you set up the payment plan?
Go to Engine Settings → Theme Options → Payment Type.
- Disable the “Price mode” field under the “Free to submit mJob” section.
Remembering that you cannot set up the payment plan if the “Free to submit mJob” feature is enabled.
- Create a payment plan: fill in the following information:
- Name for your plan
- Duration: the time (in days) a mJob is active on site. It can be permanent
- Number of mJobs that can be posted using this package
- Short description about this package
- Then click “Save plan” to complete
This is how your payment plans should look like in front-end:
- Edit a payment plan: You can also edit payment plans by clicking the Pencil icon next to it.
However, you can encourage users to post mJobs to your site by making it free to submit mJobs, especially in the first days running your website. Whenever you disable the price mode field, all payment plans are hidden as the image below:
Above are all steps to set the payment plan in MicrojobEngine. If you have any further concern, feel free to leave us a comment or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer you!