Today we’re glad to announce the release of another payment gateway in MicrojobEngine – MjE Paystack Extension. After 1 month since MjE 1st Birthday, we’re back with a new extension and prepare for more upcoming features.
As you know, we have a complete MicrojobEngine Roadmap for the whole year 2017 and are growing MjE User Community where we interact with MjE customers in the best way we could. Initially, MjE Paystack was not our top priority. However, we’re quite flexible with our product plan and always try to listen to our customers via MjE Roadmap and User Community. After learning that many customers are looking for Paystack payment gateway in their MicrojobEngine, we decided to adjust the plan to adapt to it. That’s why MjE Paystack is here today.
MjE Paystack – Simple, Secure, Affordable
Paystack is the new way for the Nigerian to accept payments online. So MjE Paystack payment gateway is built for MicrojobEngine users who are running their businesses in Nigeria and want to accept payments from both local and international customers.
- Simple: “Easier payments equals happier customers” – said by Paystack developers. Paystack tries to optimize their design to create a great payment experience for all users. The payment is made simple in 2-3 steps. The process is completed directly on site so it is really fast and secure.
- Secure: Paystack aims to be not only easy to use, but also very trustworthy. Paystack has built a system to fight against fraud, minimize risks, reduce chargebacks and associated costs. So you can rest assured that you are well protected with proactive screening, intelligent rules, network wide learning, and personalization.
- Affordable: Paystack wants to reach out to more businesses in Nigeria so their pricing is quite reasonable. It takes no cost to create an account in Paystack and the charge fee per transaction is as follow:
MjE Paystack Back-end Settings
Similar to other payment gateway extensions of MicrojobEngine theme, MjE Paystack is easy to set up. Within a few simple steps, everything will be done.
- Install and activate MjE Paystack Extension
- From your Dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New to add MjE Paystack plugin.
- Then, activate MjE Paystack as the image below:
- Change the payment currency
To use Paystack payment gateway, you must change the code and sign of your current payment currency into that of the Nigerian currency:
- Enable/Disable payment test mode feature
You can select to either enable or disable payment test mode feature, allowing you to test payment without any charge.
- Paystack general settings
From your admin dashboard, go to Engine Settings → Paystack → General Settings to set up.
In this section, you have to enable Paystack payment gateway and enter the Paystack API, including the live secret key and live publishable key into API Config (in case you disable the Payment Test Mode feature).
Get Paystack API Live secret key & Live publishable key
Here are the steps to help you get the Paystack Live API Keys:
- Create your Paystack account at https://dashboard.paystack.co/#/signup
- Once you successfully sign up, a pop-up is automatically shown up. In order to get a live secret key and live publishable key, click on “Send in your go-live request” link to request to go live.
- Once you click on that link, you’ll be redirected to the Request Go Live form. In this step, you must fill in all required fields and click on “Request to live” button to complete.
- After your account is successfully activated to use Paystack in live mode, you can easily copy your public and secret keys from Paystack (Settings → Developer/API).
- Finally, paste these live secret key & published key into API Config field from your admin dashboard (Engine Settings → Paystack → General Settings → API Config).
Install Paystack and start accepting payments online. Fast and secure!
Thanks for giving Nigerians easy gateway
Please consider for Ghana too. Slydepay, Expresspay, or Mpower payments
This is great, seriously i need 1 for Ghana.. i need Ghana payment please get me Ghana payment.. i purchased MicroJob and Estate Engine and yet i cant use it well because of the payment methods.. please do something thank you
Thank you… been on queue for this
You need to build a Ghanaian payment gateway too. We have a number of them you can look at to help you build one: ExpressPay, SlydePay and Hubtel.
Regarding your suggestion, you should send us a ticket by choosing the “Expand Your Ideas” section at https://www.enginethemes.com/help. We are eager to listen for future improvement.