MicrojobEngine 1.1.3 has arrived, including new changes and improvements in the payment flow. In this tutorial, I will show you a quick guide to set up the payment via PayPal & 2Checkout.
Since PayPal doesn’t allow orders with the same invoice number, a new field is available for you to add the prefix to avoid the case of invoice number duplication. Remember that you MUST enter a unique prefix if your PayPal account is used for multiple websites.
Go to Engine Settings > Theme Options > Payment Config > Payment Gateways to set up.
The prefix can be letters, numbers, and special characters.
Once your theme is updated to MicrojobEngine 1.1.3, visit your 2Checkout account to set up site management following these steps:
- Log into your 2Checkout account at https://www.2checkout.com/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.2checkout.com%2Fva.
- Click on the “Site Management” under the “Account” tab.
- In the “Direct Return” section, you select the “Header Redirect (Your URL)” instead of “Given links back to my site” as before.
- Also edit the approved URL by removing the part of slug after the “…/process-payment”. So the new approved URL will end at process-payment.
- Finally, click “Save” to complete your settings.
For further support, please contact us via email@example.com.