After your theme is updated to the latest version of MicrojobEngine 1.1.4, all colors in your site will return to the default settings. So, we strongly recommend that you save your current colors to avoid being lost. Besides, you MUST re-setup the commission & category images after upgrading your theme.
- IMPORTANT: New skin for homepage (Engine Settings > Site Construction & Design).
- Change the price number format selection (Engine Settings > Theme Options > Payment Config > Number format).
- Change the mJob category selection. Checkbox is appropriately replaced by ratio to sync with the front-end.
- Add the blog template for better blog page display.
- Enable/disable options for local timezone & edit mJob is available.
- Update & re-design the chat box. Also, users can enter “Shift + Enter” to do line break from this version.
- Display the status of a mJob for admin & mJob owner.
- Support rounding price in the extra package of a mJob.
- Change the appearance of each mJob order action in the mJob detail page.
Above are all changes & improvements in MicrojobEngine 1.1.4. Besides, please read this tutorial carefully before updating your site to the latest version.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.