We are excited to officially announce that MicrojobEngine 1.3.2 is rolled out with some changes and improvements in admin dashboard. The UI is now cleaner and more intuitive to use. Besides, two new payment extensions are released, including MjE Authorize.Net and MjE PayPal Express Checkout.
- MjE PayPal Express Checkout is a free extension of MicrojobEngine, so just download and install this payment gateway on your site as an additional payment method.
- Before updating your site to MicrojobEngine 1.3.2, please backup your database in advance to avoid being lost all files and data when the nasty happens.
- Along with MicrojobEngine 1.3.2, MjE Stripe 1.0.1, MjE Paystack 1.0.1, and MjE Job Verification 1.0.1 are also updated to the latest version.
- All payment gateways are now managed in one tab, located under the Theme Options section.
- Minor improvements on the welcome page from the admin dashboard.
- Icons of each section in the admin menu bar are customized instead of the pin icon as before.
- Better currency display.
- Pending account notification will seamlessly display when sellers post the first mJob without verifying their account.
- Notification now displays properly date and time.
- Fix the translation issue on the notification.
- Fix the signup form error.
View MicrojobEngine 1.3.2 Changelogs.
Above are all about improvements in MicrojobEngine 1.3.2. If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com. We’re happy to answer you.
I submitted this bug but still hasn’t fixed –
in the mobile view – if you select a category from the top bar, the drop down display is not getting updated with selected category.
I was told it will be fixed in the next release when i raised the issue.
Our TS has sent an email to you. Kindly check your mail box and ask me if there are any problems.
I am still super urgently waiting for some help. I can’t download the new MJE version. I have been so longing for this updated and also involved in so much in trying to fix and point the issue with the support / tech team.
I appreciate if you can get in touch with me asap.
We sent you an email last Friday (Apr 21, 2017). Kindly check your mailbox.
I replied to that e-mail with a screenshot. i identified the issue and I need to be able to download the new version or MJE which is not present on my dashboard / account.
I’ve sent the email to you. Kindly check your mailbox.
Hi , I am very worried about payment gateway integration, I want integrate my own county gateway, but I have try many local developer to integrate PayuMoney India gateway in MJE but they are unable to do it. they told me it is problem in Theme , theme coding is not written in structured way, they told us only Enginetheme Developer will it.
Some one help me to get integrated my own payment gateway.
Regarding your problem, please send me your email address so that we can send you a tutorial guiding you to integrate an additional payment gateway into MicrojobEngine.
Also, you should join our user community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mjecommunity/ to discuss your issue, our developers and other members can help you.
Look forward to your reply.