We are excited to officially announce that MicrojobEngine 1.3.2 is rolled out with some changes and improvements in admin dashboard. The UI is now cleaner and more intuitive to use. Besides, two new payment extensions are released, including MjE Authorize.Net and MjE PayPal Express Checkout.
- MjE PayPal Express Checkout is a free extension of MicrojobEngine, so just download and install this payment gateway on your site as an additional payment method.
- Before updating your site to MicrojobEngine 1.3.2, please backup your database in advance to avoid being lost all files and data when the nasty happens.
- Along with MicrojobEngine 1.3.2, MjE Stripe 1.0.1, MjE Paystack 1.0.1, and MjE Job Verification 1.0.1 are also updated to the latest version.
- All payment gateways are now managed in one tab, located under the Theme Options section.
- Minor improvements on the welcome page from the admin dashboard.
- Icons of each section in the admin menu bar are customized instead of the pin icon as before.
- Better currency display.
- Pending account notification will seamlessly display when sellers post the first mJob without verifying their account.
- Notification now displays properly date and time.
- Fix the translation issue on the notification.
- Fix the signup form error.
Above are all about improvements in MicrojobEngine 1.3.2. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer you.