We are excited to announce that MicrojobEngine 1.3.3 is officially released with some great features & improvements, including Credit Top-up and Advanced Filter. Besides, our theme is now compatible with WordPress 4.8.
- Before updating your site to MicrojobEngine 1.3.3, please backup your database in advance to avoid losing all files and data when the nasty happens.
- Updating the database for proper filter function.
- Along with MicrojobEngine 1.3.3, MjE Job Verification is also updated to the latest version 1.0.2.
Credit Top-up – It’s Now Easy To Give Free Credits To Users As A Gift
Credit Top-up is a new feature of MicrojobEngine theme, allowing you to edit user’s fund. With this feature, you can easily add or even deduct the available credits of any users on your site whenever you want. A particular example is to give credits to your users as a gift in case of promotion or events.
How to use the Credit Top-up feature
After you site is updated to MicrojobEngine 1.3.3, the Credit Top-up section will automatically appear on the left sidebar menu of the admin dashboard.
All members who are active on your site are listed in this section so that you are able to quickly edit their available credit.
To take the top-up action, you only need to click on the “Edit Credit” button corresponding to the user you want to add/deduct his fund. After that, you will be presented with a screen where you easily to add or deduct fund:
Once you add/deduct user’s fund, the user would receive this notification:
The notification is seamlessly sent to user once you edit his/her fund
The Credit Top-up History popup will be automatically shown when user clicks on the notification for more details
Besides, you can view the changelog that records all changes involved in credit top-up with detailed information such as date & time, amount, and message from your admin dashboard.
More Filter, More Sort Criteria
Previously, when you enter a keyword to search mJobs, you would be redirected to the search page in which you can only filter these mJobs available by categories and tags. But now, you are able to search mJobs with more filter elements such as filter by language, price, or verified mJobs. Obviously, the search result will be much more exact and help you save a lot of time.
Also, you can sort available mJobs by the newest, oldest, highest ratings, etc.
Please note that, after your site is updated to MicrojobEngine 1.3.3, you MUST update the database so that the search function can work seamlessly.
How to update the database
- Back up database: It’s totally simple, you just access your server and export your site database.
- Create a new page and choose “Update Data” as your page template.
P/s: If you created the page whose template is Update Data before, you can skip this step.
- Click on “Preview” button at the top corner right to visit the page that you have just created. After that, you will be redirected to the update data page where you can update your data as the image below:
Then, click the Update button to update the database.
***Note: Although MicrojobEngine is updated its latest version with some new features and bug fixes, there are still unknown issues involved in PHP7 that will be fixed in the next versions:
1. PayPal payment as DRAFT in back-end (PHP7).
2. Category problems (Main and Sub categories) that cause mJobs not to be shown (PHP7).
3. Display problems on the Order Received page (PHP7).
4. Pending mJob (not DRAFT) when you proceed the payment by Cash method (PHP7).
5. Some front-end issues after updating PHP7.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding.
Above are all about improvements in MicrojobEngine 1.3.3. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer you.