Early this year, after months of designing, coding and testing, we were proud to introduce to the market MicrojobEngine – our premium WordPress Theme dedicated to micro job marketplace. Since then, we continuously stay committed to innovating our product by adding new features, improving quality code, boosting customer support, and much more.
Early this month, we once shared about the coming of the first extension in the list for MicrojobEngine Theme. And today, we’re excited to announce the release of MjE Stripe Extension. I’ve used Stripe and have to say it’s awesome. Very simple to set up in the back-end, beautiful form in front-end, and super fast checkout process. And that’s exactly the experience we want to bring to you when paying with Stripe.
- 1 Pay with MjE Stripe – No complex form. No redirection. In one secure step
- 2 MicrojobEngine version 1.2 New Feature – Manage all Invoices in one place
- 3 Wait, read some notes before you buy
Pay with MjE Stripe – No complex form. No redirection. In one secure step
We believe payment is a problem rooted in code, not finance. You shouldn’t have to be an expert in payments to build a business because we have built MjE Stripe Extension to provide you with the best payment flow in marketplace platform.
With full of little touches to make things easier, Stripe eliminates needless complexity in both back-end and front-end. MjE Stripe is carefully packed, all you need to do is installing it on site and start accepting payments in less than 10 minutes.
Checkout in seconds
Your payments should meet the same high standards as your product experience: In just a tap, MjE Stripe allows buyers to complete the transaction and helps sellers instantly get paid. Importantly, transactions are processed directly on site, so your customers won’t be redirected to any external sites.
Payment form done right
MjE Stripe payment form looks beautiful on any desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Also, you can change the form to any color as you wish in Customizer Bar, right in front-end.
Security is our #1 priority
More than a payment form, MjE Stripe takes security seriously. You can accept credit payments from anywhere without worrying that customers’ credit card info could be stolen. This is because all these sensitive data is sent directly to Stripe, no touching your server.
Integration in minutes
Setting up MjE Stripe is anything but complicated. A separate section for MjE Stripe is created in Dashboard for easy and intuitive access to Stripe settings.
To connect your marketplace, all you’ve got to do is getting 2 API keys and you’re done. Read this article for detailed steps on how to get API from Stripe.
Another interesting part is that you can customize some content with MjE Stripe. Those are texts notifying card errors, API errors or successful payment process. Default texts are boring sometimes, so it’s totally up to you to make them sound more interesting.
MicrojobEngine version 1.2 New Feature – Manage all Invoices in one place
Today is also the day MicrojobEngine upgrades to new version 1.2. Besides minor improvements, Invoice Feature is now available for your marketplace. This development helps complete all necessary features for the best payment flow.
Track all invoices in Dashboard
To access invoices, a new section “My Invoices” is built in User Dashboard, listing all invoices of a particular user. Invoices are generated every time a new transaction happens on site and stored in My Invoices section. It’s very convenient to find and check all payment details with this feature.
Quick filter & sort, by payment type & status, from newest to oldest
What users can do in Invoices? In this version, people can filter invoices by payment type and by payment status. Sorting is also available, invoices can be sorted by Date or Total payment amount. Moreover, people can click on a single invoice to view the order details.
Very soon, we will build other actions that your customers can do with Invoice, such as Printing and Exporting.
Wait, read some notes before you buy
To use MjE Stripe, you need these keys:
- Stripe availability: Your business is based in a country where Stripe is available. See this list to make sure your country is supported.
- Minimum amount to charge with Stripe: Payment on your site must be equal or greater than the minimum charge which is specified based on the currency for your bank account. For instance, your business is based in the US (one of the countries where Stripe is supported) and your bank currency is US dollars, then you can accept payment from customers anywhere in the world, and all these payments (after converted to US dollars) have to be at least $0.5. Read this post for the minimum charge in other locations.
- MjE Stripe & Invoice Activation: MjE Stripe and Invoice require MicrojobEngine Theme latest version 1.2. In addition, Invoice needs one more step of database update. So the steps are: Update MicrojobEngine to version 1.2, update your database, and finally install MjE Stripe. Read our guide for detailed instruction.